Shouryaa’s Merit Scholarship (Master’s Abroad)
Since its inception, the organization is promoting education by way of scholarships to deserving and needy students.
To start with 2021 Some of these were instituted recently, proof of its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened, and empowered populace.
Shouryaa’s Merit Scholarships for Post-Graduate/Master’s Studies Abroad
Since 2020, Shouryaa Edutech will be awarding scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
We are currently offering 20 scholarships for 2021-22, as given below:
1) A maximum of Rs.2 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
2) 3 Flight tickets, 3 laptops, 10 tablets awarded to remaining successful applicants
Applicants are required to:
- Possess a First Class degree or any equivalent diploma from a recognized Indian university, OR, be studying in the Final Year, provided they are able to produce completion certificates before 30th June 2020
- Have submitted applications to or received an acceptance from reputed foreign universities for courses commencing from September 2020, but not later than February 2021.
- Be Indian nationals.
To apply Online: Click Here
Application Fee: There is an application fee of Rs.1000. To Pay: Click Here
Application forms can also be collected from our office at the address below.
For further queries please email Miss Sumita Pawal on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9029021092
1) The form needs to be printed on legal/full scape size paper and not A4 size paper.
2) The last date to submit the form is 31.03.2020
3) Submit the application online or alternatively visit our office for physical forms.
4) Forms need to be sent to the following address:
Shouryaa Edutech Pvt. Limited (Scholarship Mumbai Team)
C/o Avon Academy 304, Shiv Centre, Sector 77, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400705